DreamDanceShoes offers the largest selection of ballroom dance shoes and dancewear in the world. We carry ballroom dance shoes more than 2000 styles, ballroom dress more than 900 styles, Latin dress more than 800 styles.
If you do not see an item that you are interested in please let us know by clicking "I'm Online" button on our website or E-mail us at email@example.com;We try our best to answer all emails within 12 hours;Call at 1-718-473-9095 (9 AM to 6 PM; Mon ~ Fri;Central Time, USA & Canada)
Our contact information
Return Address (Customers from USA and Canada):
255 Hawthorne Circle North Wales PA 19454 US United States
Call at 1-718-473-9095 (9 AM to 6 PM; Mon ~ Fri;Central Time, USA & Canada)firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not satisfied with the items you received regardless the reason(s), please return to our factory subject to our Return Policy:
1. The return procedure (including placing the return request and sending back return items) needs to be completed within 30 days from the date you received our product.
2. All returned items will be examined once they have been received. Any unqualified return(s)/ exchange item(s) will be returned to the customer at the customer's expense. Dance shoes with any solied soles, scratches, marks, blemishes, stretching that exhibit any sign of use or indication of wear is unacceptable. Purchaser is responsible for all shipping charges on returns.
3. We will replace the new product for you if any damaged/ incorrect items are received.
4. All refunds are for merchandise only. All shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.Returns for exchange,we will offered free shipping for below country customer:Australia,New Zealand,Canada,United States,Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, France, Metropolitan, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom,the rest country customer will be charged the full rate of shipping cost;Returns for refund restocking fee USD15 per pair is required.
5. The purchaser will be responsible for the shipping fee if the shipment has been refused, the purchaser has given us a wrong address, or if the purchaser has not signed for receiving shipment. To avoid unnecessary loss of time and money, please provide us with your correct order information. If you do not wish your order to be returned to you, we will treat your returned parcel as a return order and any charge/credit/restriction will be applied to our return policy
6. Custom made dress no return is acceptable.
Return Address (Customers from USA and Canada):
255 Hawthorne Circle North Wales PA 19454 US United States 215-855-2711
Customers from All Other Countries Other Than USA and Canada,please email to email@example.com to get return instruction.
Q:What size do you run? A:Our shoes run true AMERICAN STREET SIZE. Dancers would like to choose half size (? smaller for dancing with Sandals (Pumps remain same with your Street Size). Please carefully read our Size Chart for comparison. Q:What material do you use for the sole?
A: All of our ballroom dance shoes, both ladies and men' shoes have suede soles, that are non-slip soles and metal shanks in the arch for support and they are very light-weight and flexible.
Q:Can I choose heel style?
A:Whatever size heels are listed as an option for that particular shoe, that is what is available for that shoe.
Q:How can I buckle my new shoes? A: 1. Hold the strap tightly against your ankle, adjust the buckle on the strap into the slit and drop it. 2. Tighten or loosen it by adjusting the buckle holes. 3. Remove it by sliding the strap out of the slot. Q:How do I clean satin ballroom shoes?
A:To clean the uppers: Put some warm water and hand washing liquid into a bowl. Take a sponge and apply the water with washing liquid onto the uppers of the shoes till clean. Leave overnight to let them dry out. To clean the soles: Use a metal brush (supplied by shoe resellers) to brush off any dirt and dust. I suggest you do it along the shoe sole from the back towards the front, but that's not overwhelmingly important
Q:How long does it take to get my order?
A: It takes about 2-3 weeks to make and delivery.
Q:Can I change my shipping information?
A:Yes, If your order have not been shipped yet. Please prepare your order number and contact us at once
Q:What type of postage method do I use to send the shoes back and who bears the costs?
A:The customer will bear the postage costs when returning the shoes and we insists that you use EXPRESS MAIL or REGISTERED POST. This is to ensure the shoes do not get lost or stolen in the mail as the customer is responsible for the shoes until we receive it. Once we receive the shoes, we will send you an email confirmation that we have received the shoes. It is at this stage we become responsible for the shoes.
Q:How can I speed up the exchange process?
A:Once you realised you need an exchange, send us back the shoes(unworn) straight-away and ask for a refund. Then place a new order online. That way, while your old shoes are on its way back to us and we are organising to get a refund back to you, you new shoes are already on its way to you.
Q:What type of approval is involved in the refund/exchange process? A:We will approve refund/exchange your purchase once we have received your shoes and can see that it has been unworn and still brand new..